Keopsys & sponsoring
Charlie Dalin, the skipper of Keopsys
Keopsys is the main sponsor of Charlie DALIN. Dynamism, enthusiasm, commitment, perseverance, innovation are values that Charlie DALIN and Keopsys share.
Charlie DALIN was born in LE HAVRE in 1984 and he has a lot of wins under his belt :
- 7th of the Transmanche de l’Aber Wrac’h
- 3rd of the Solo Basse Normandie
- 11th of the Solo Massif Marine
- 1st Record SNSM aboard the IMOCA 60 Brit Air, Bowman.
- 4th France NW Qualifiers, Match Racing. Mainsail trimmer/tactician.
- 2nd France NW Eastern sub zone qualifiers, Match Racing. Mainsail trimmer/tactician
- Winner of the second step of the Transat 6.50 (mini transat) in serial boat (Madère -Salvador de Bahia,3100nm) en 20j 6h 36m.
- 2nd (out of 49 competitors) overall of the Transat 6.50 series, 4200nm in single-handed La Rochelle – Madère – Salvador de Bahia.
- Winner of the Transgascogne in single-handed, 650nm between France and Espagne.
- 2nd (out of 49 competitors) : Les Sables-Les Acores-Les sables, 2600nm single-handed mini 6.50 race.
- 2nd Sydney 38 : Rolex Sydney to Hobart race. Helmsman.
- Training session on the Volvo 70 Ericsson 3 (downwind trimmer) in Lanzarote.
- Transgascogne, double handed mini 6.50 race (600nm) 1st/21 double handed class. 50kts+ wind during leg1, 5 airlifts and 5 boats rolled.
For more information about Charlie’s palmares : visit his website.
Four companies went back to Keopsys to support Charlie DALIN :
Ekinops, Mulann-Prolann, Allience and Studio du Miroir
Last Updated Thursday, 06 March 2014 14:47